Situated at the edge of the vibrant, bustling Zona Hotelera, The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun offers a quiet oceanfront sanctuary only moments from the top attractions and things to do in Cancun. From a variety of immaculate beaches and world-famous scuba diving and snorkeling sites to ancient Mayan ruins, cultural attractions and shopping boutiques, our staff is happy to help with recommendations and arrangements.
Peek beyond the party scene, swanky restaurants and high-end shopping of the Hotel Zone and you will find yourself immersed in Cancun’s authentic side. Sample the neighborhood taco joints in El Centro. Disappear into a jazz club for a few hours or learn the intricacies of salsa dancing. Scuba dive or snorkel the gentle, crystalline waters off Isla Mujeres, or parasail 350 feet above the jungle coastline. Marvel at the oceanfront ruins in Tulum or stand in the shadows of the mythic pyramids of Uxmal and Chichén Itzá. Swim alongside friendly dolphins and majestic whale sharks at Isla Holbox or Xel-Ha Park.
When it comes to things to do in Cancun, there is no shortage of exhilarating pursuits on land, sea or air.
• Scuba Diving & Night Diving 8.0 km/5.0 miles
• Zip Lines & Canopy Tour at Selvatica 50.0 km/31.1 miles
• Paradise Adventure 60.0 km/37.3 miles
• Horseback Riding 60.0 km/37.3 miles
• Xcaret Eco 72.4 km/45.0 miles
• Xel-Ha Natural Aquarium and Caves 120.7 km/75.0 miles
• Riviera Cancun Golf Course 6.0 km/3.7 miles
• Total Assist 29.0 km/18.0 miles
• Plaza Kukulcan 8.1 km/5.0 miles
• Plaza La Isla 8.1 km/5.0 miles
• Plaza Flamingo 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Plaza Caracol 24.1 km/15.0 miles
ARTS & CULTURE
• Tulum Ruins 132.0 km/82.0 miles
• Chichén Itza 206.0 km/128.0 miles